Owning a company is one of the most difficult things in life, and we are not joking with this. After all, you always have to deal with several elements, aspects, and operations to make sure it is going in the right direction and moving forward. For example, dealing with your processes and ensuring that they improve every day is a difficult but very necessary task. And not all companies know how to approach this.
If you are facing the same struggles and feel like some assistance or support would come in handy, you can always contact us. At Maximum Potential, we help companies to improve their processes and guarantee, in this way, the improvement in the quality of their products, reduce production time, and improve their profits. Now, we’re sure you’re wondering how we make this happen and the answer is: with Team Based Problem Solving.
We believe that there’s no better way to improve processes than eliminating the aspects and elements that make them more difficult. To ensure that your company is productive and efficient, sometimes all it takes is to remove everything that is holding it back, and this goes well with the idea of improving your operations.
What you should know about Lean Six Sigma
Unlike what many people think—and we know they do—, Lean Six Sigma, which is the same Team Based Problem Solving method, is simpler than it seems. However, we know that the simple task of solving problems is a challenge for many companies as well and this is why they are a bit afraid of resorting and implementing this methodology. Now, don’t be worried about this.
All you have to do in the implementation is to follow 5 phases or steps: determine, measure, analyze, improve, and control.
– Determine consists in identifying the problems of the processes and also, knowing the client’s requirements to find, later on, solutions for them and start focusing the processes according to what the client requires.
– Measure refers to knowing the current performance of the company, and for this, you need to go through a process of measurement to have the correct statistics and information.
– Analyze is when you already have all the information and data of your processes and your company, in general, to be able to identify the cause of the problems and start finding solutions.
– Improvement takes place when you already have the solutions, know all the waste you have to eliminate, and the cause of everything.
– Control refers to having a better method to improve your processes from now on and ensure they are in continuous improvement and not only that took place once or twice.
Do you need help with it?
Even if you know everything about Lean Six Sigma, this should give you the knowledge about needing an entire team.
At Maximum Potential, we can provide you with all the experts and professionals that fulfill or meet a role in the implementation and each phase. Just make sure to contact us and ask about our Lean Six Sigma Consulting Services.
And if you’re interested in learning and being part of this world, we also have Training and Certification options available.
Dont be shy, Just tell us about yourself and we’ll figure out the best option for you and your project.
1 (937) 468-5200
Helping organizations and the people who work there reach their full potential.
Types of Work
What You're Doing Wrong
Copyright © 2020 Maximum Potential, Inc. All Rights Reserved